How to make a BNI ATM and its various conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very simple. BNI is a state-owned bank that you may be familiar with. The BNI network is also expanding every year, even now it is located in every district and city in Indonesia. In some other countries, BNI even already has representative offices.
Founded since 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of clients, in addition, BNI clients are not only from adults, but also from students. Kalangan’s students also have a kesempatan to have a savings account in the bank BNI.
Every time we open a bank account, later we will receive a payment booklet and an ATM card that is used for payment instruments. ATM cards or debit cards are indeed a very important tool for the bank so far.
Types of BNI Bank ATM Cards
Before you figure out how to make a BNI ATM, you must first know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, the cost and capacity of each type of debit card is different, here are several types:
- BNI silver debit. The landing of this type of BNI is gray in color, on the front you will find patterns of chips and batik. If you want to have this debit card, you just need to issue the first deposit of 500 thousand IDR.
- BNI gold debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administration fee is R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of 15 million RP per day and a payment limit of 50 million IDR per day.
- BNI Platinum debit. As a rule, this debit of BNI Platinum belongs to entrepreneurs, the monthly expenses that it has are quite high, but the limit is also high, since the daily cash withdrawal limit is only 15 million IDR, and the transfer limit for colleagues BNI reaches 100 million IDR , how to make BNI Platinum ATMs the same as others.
- The green debut of the NPG. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very easy, the monthly administration fee is only 4 thousand.
- Landing GPN Orange. GPN Orange has an expense limit of 10 million IDR per day with a transfer limit of 50 million IDR per day and a cash withdrawal limit of 5 million IDR per day. The monthly administration fee is only 4 thousand. In addition to the above types, there are many other types.
How to make the BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can come to the BNI branch closest to your home yourself. Making an ATM card cannot be represented, so you need to attach various types of documents, such as identity of the person, such as a driver’s license or identity card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to the various macam, the above documents, later the bank also needs your signature on the ATM card and in the passbook. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain that you want to open a BNI account. Subsequently, the CS will provide an opportunity to choose ways to save.
You just need to adjust the type of savings according to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and you need an ATM to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the BNI Simple product.
If you have decided on the type of savings, you need to fill out the form for opening a savings account. Correctly fill out the opening of the account and according to personal data, starting with the name, surname, date of birth, address, profession, income, etc. Avoid drawing blanks on personal data. How to create a BNI ATM , you just need to make an initial deposit.
The initial deposit for opening this account varies depending on what type of savings you want to open. This initial deposit is paid through the bank’s ATM, so it is not through customer service. After the initial payment of the deposit is successfully made, you can get an ATM and a payment book.
Create a BNI ATM online
The creation of the BNI ATM can also be carried out via the Internet. If you decide to open an account online, you do not need to come to the branch. This service allowsyou to buy accounts anywhere andonly. How to make the BNI ATM available online takes no more than 15 minutes.
However, it should be remembered that if you have to prepare your identity for opening, in addition to this, you also need to make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet network, so that later it is possible to easily open an account. Once all the files are ready, you will be able to open the BNI mobile banking application.
- Install the BNI Bank mobile banking application, download the application through the App Store or Google Store, make sure that the phone is always connected to the Internet network duringthe process of downloading the application. The program can not download perfectly when the Internet is disconnected.
- When the download is complete, later theapplication will be installed with automation, you can open the BNI mobile banking application and choose to register. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read it, click Agree to continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill in the personal data page by identity, for example, NIK KTP, date of birth, then enterthe OTP sent via SMS , you can also fill in your personal data and company data.
- If your personal data has been filled in, another way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo along with an ID card, an ID card photo and a signature. Click to take a picture of your ID card. Subsequently, the mobile screen will automatically activate the camera. When uploading a selfie with an id card.
- Once you have finished uploading the data, click on the mobile banking list, then you just need to create a user ID to access the service, click on the conditions and click Next. Later you will be given a link code and select video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using a BNI ATM card
Having learned how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you should know is the advantages of using an ATM card of BNI Bank. Having a debit card from BNI Bank makes it easier for us to make transactions without having to bring cash.
When paying in non-cash form, monthly finances become better detected, you can see what needs you spend on for a whole month. In addition, BNI also has a lot of attractive promotions, so when making payments with debit cards, you can get points benefits for discounts.
Before opening a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it be just because you want to strive for prestige to have a trendy card, you choose a Platinum debit when in fact you don’t need it yet, so before practicing , how to make a BNI ATM, first know your needs.